Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can you really make money from blogging?

Hi there, I'm Brandon, and I'm going to be your host... I sound like a TV show.

Now that's switched off, I'm Brandon. You've read articles on how a working mum quit work and became a professional blogger, feeding her kids from that income.

But is it true? I aim to find out, and I'll also show you how to do it as well. Let's say that a month's worth of groceries would cost (for a family of four) AU$400 (about US$350). Let's go three months and you've got a whopping AU$1200. Now, can you make that amount of money solely from blogging? Let's find out together.

Over the next few months, I'll be giving you weekly updates on how much money I'm actually making from this blogging business. As I promote this blog and add money-making tools to it, I'll share them with you, in case you've got your own blog and you wish to follow me.

I've had blogs and websites in the past, but admittedly they were dead boring. I hope this might liven up my 'net scene a little whilst making new friends along the way.

So let's hop to it!

No comments: